Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just call me Mrs. Simison!


It's final!! Robbie and I are now married! Our marriage date is August 26 which was last Thursday!! :) We are both so happy and joyful that this has finally happened. It is awesome and surreal. At this time we are planning on me having the baby here due to time constraints on getting everything taken care of. Robbie is excited to come home and see everyone. We are both excited to see each other and spend some time together. This 5 months has been/is torturous! The next few months are just going to fly by. The month of September will be spent preparing for Robbie and the baby and doctor appointments and what not. And then October it's all happening!!! Ahhh!! Where did the time go... I mean I know where it went... lots of hours watching tv, being bored, trying to find jobs, spending lots of awesome time with my family and best friends... that was the best part obviously. Well it's going to start happening. And it will be exciting to be here for the baby. We are excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment